— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Added a third hammer and reduced damage by 33% to preserve approximate damage per second.
- Changed the base function of this skill so you can no longer lose projectiles as a result of passing too close to uneven terrain.
- This skill has been unsplit from PvP, using the increased healing values in all game types.
| June 20, 2017
- The base healing of this skill has been increased by 43% in PvP only.
| February 22, 2017
- Increased the base damage of this skill by 100%.
| July 26, 2016
- Updated the range tool tip to properly reflect intended values.
| February 09, 2016
- Fixed a bug that allowed the revenant to have a hammer out permanently.
| October 23, 2015
|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Vengeful Hammers has been added to the game.