From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Casting this spell then immediately casting another skill that applies a condition to yourself will still transfer the condition, provided the projectile hasn't hit.
- Blindness will not cause this skill to miss if the condition is transferred.
- This skill's projectile is homing, meaning that it will track its target for a certain amount of time.
- The projectile(s) from this skill keeps to the ground, meaning that it can be aimed only horizontally; its path vertically is always along the ground. It also means that targets cannot be hit if there is a gap or large elevation in the ground between the target and the caster (eg. harpy jumping puzzle in Uncategorized Fractal).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 19, 2016||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.