From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Create a shadowy tether and become spectral, gaining life force when struck. You may return to your initial position by using Spectral Recall.
— In-game description [?]
- Spectral Walk lasts for 8 seconds, after which you can no longer use Spectral Recall.
- Spectral Recall can be activated mid-air. This is very useful in jumping puzzles, since you can activate Spectral Walk at difficult spots and use Spectral Recall if you failed the jump to get back to your initial position. It can also be used to prevent falling deaths by activating it at a survivable distance to the ground and quickly using Spectral Recall, resetting the height you begin your fall.
- If not on both utility sets, moving from land to water (or vice versa) while under the affects of Spectral Walk will cause all swiftness to be removed.
- Can be used in combination with Spectral Armor
- There is a one second cooldown on gaining life force.