From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Spectral Mastery — Reduces recharge on spectral skills. Spectral skills last longer and grant life force on use.
- Spectral Walk lasts for 8 seconds, after which you can no longer use Spectral Recall.
- If not on both utility sets, moving from land to water (or vice versa) while under the effects of Spectral Walk will cause all swiftness to be removed.
- Switching Spectral Walk for another utility while Spectral Recall is up will also cause all swiftness to be removed, regardless of source.
- Can be used in combination with Spectral Armor
- There is a one second cooldown on gaining life force.
- Spectral Walk ends if the necromancer teleports to a waypoint.