From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Trapper's Expertise — Boons and conditions caused by traps last longer. Traps recharge faster and offensive ones cause cripple.
- This trap is triggered when an ally with less than their maximum health (yourself included) walks/stands over the trap. Having non-damaging conditions alone will not cause the trap to trigger.
- The trap lasts for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- As with all traps, there is a slight delay before the trap can be tripped.
- The initial healing effect only occurs once upon skill activation and heals you and your pet.
- Regeneration and condition removal are applied when the trap is tripped and reapplied every 2 seconds for 10 seconds totalling 6 applications. One condition is removed per interval.
- The heal is equal to
(120 + Level^2 * 0.75 + Healing Power * 1.0).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|January 27, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|July 07, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: