From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Circle of Life - Create a healing spring when you are downed.
- Nature's Bounty - Regeneration you apply lasts longer.
- The initial healing effect is applied before the initial condition removal.
- The initial healing effect only occurs once upon activation and only heals you and your pet. Your pet does not have to be in range of the field.
- Regeneration and condition removal occur upon activation and once every two seconds to allies standing in the effective radius. It removes 1 condition with each pulse.
- The trait Vigorous Renewal will trigger on skill cast, not on each pulse, applying 3 seconds of vigor to allies standing in the effective radius.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.