From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Trapper's Expertise — Boons and conditions caused by traps last longer. Traps recharge faster and offensive ones cause cripple.
- This trap is triggered when an injured ally (yourself included) walks/stands over the trap.
- The trap lasts for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- As with all traps, there is a slight delay before the trap can be tripped.
- The initial healing effect only occurs once upon skill activation and heals you and your pet.
- Regeneration and condition removal occur when the trap is tripped and pulses every two seconds. One condition is removed per pulse.