From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- This mark will last for up to 30 seconds if it is not triggered.
- Always transfers conditions from the caster when triggered (as long as it is not evaded or blocked), whether or not the caster is inside the mark's radius.
- If the caster is Blinded, the Blind will be transferred along with other conditions (as long as it is not evaded or blocked).
- Transfers 3 conditions per target hit by the mark.
- The Blast finisher occurs when the mark is triggered, not when it is placed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||
|January 21, 2014||
|November 26, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|September 25, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: