Reflect is a combat mechanic that returns incoming projectile attacks to their source, including all properties of the projectiles; the original target is unaffected by a reflected attack. However, reflected attacks do not count as hits and will not trigger hit-based effects, such as on-hit sigil effects. Unblockable projectiles cannot be reflected and reflected projectiles are usually immune to further reflections.
For example, if a ranger attacks a foe using the longbow's Rapid Fire, the arrows will be reflected back at the ranger. If any hit, the ranger will be damaged and be affected by vulnerability; the target will not.
 Related skills
 Weapon skills that reflect
- Magnetic Shield
- Whirling Defense
- Magnetic Aura
- Magnetic Wave
- Phantasmal Warden and Temporal Curtain if Warden's Feedback is traited.
- Counterblow, Shield Stance and Riposte if Missile Deflection is traited.
 Underwater weapon skills that reflect
 Healing skills that reflect
 Utility skills that reflect
 Elite skills that reflect
 Skills with special conditions that reflect
- Wall of Reflection (randomly from Toss Elixir U)
- Air Blast (from Flamethrower)
- Sonic Barrier (underwater pet skill from Juvenile Reef Drake)
 Related traits
 Traits that reflect
- Missile Deflection — Reflect missiles whenever you are blocking.
- Fortified Turrets — Your turrets are surrounded by a reflective shield when created.
- Warden's Feedback — Focus skills reflect projectiles. Reduces recharge on focus skills.
- Masterful Reflection — Distortion grants reflection.
- Reflection is sometimes used to refer to retaliation and similar mechanics that punish attacks by dealing damage to the source. Retaliation-type effects apply to any type of attack, but do not mitigate any part of the original attack, including damage or effects. For example, under retaliation, the ranger using the longbow will be damaged by a fixed amount for each successful hit on the target, but that target will still be damaged by the full amount and still be affected by vulnerability.