Bear (Spirit of the Wild)
- This article is about the Spirit of the Wild. For other uses, see Bear (disambiguation).
Battle with the strength of bear.
Bear, also known as Spirit of Bear or Bear Spirit, is a Great Spirit of the Wild. She is revered by the norn, who build shrines and lodges to honor her. According to her Speaker, Alarrin of the Frost, Bear embodies strength in body and mind, both in the person and in us as a people. Bear also stands for ferocity and confidence, and many believe her to be the mightiest of all the Spirits of the Wild.
Following Jormag's awakening, the norn tried to defend their lands in the Far Shiverpeaks from its corruption and destruction, but they were no match for the elder dragon. Bear was one of the Spirits that aided the norn in their exodus to the south. Thanks to her actions, Bear became one of the most highly regarded Spirits of the Wild.
- Chapter 2: Everyone Makes Mistakes
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
- Romke's Final Voyage (as Bear Spirit)
- Mauls Foes
- Alarrin of the Frost - Speaker
- Bear Acolyte
- Bear Shaman
- Bear Shaman Marga
- Bear Shaman Mette
- Bear Shaman Ran
- Havroun Grechen
- Shaman Freygunn
- Shaman Lorna
- Shaman Ursel
Places of worship
- After's Havroun Grechen's death, it is unkown if Bear currently has a havroun.
- Associated items
- Associated effects