From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Bear be good—a visitor! Do you have a question, or did my warm fire draw you here?
A little of both. How old is this camp?
- We haven't lived here long, but this camp dates back to the time of the dwarves. Back then, it used to be part of an escape route for Ascalonians fleeing their homeland.
- I see. And where can I learn the unlearnable? (if Order of Whispers. Same as 'I'm seeking the unsought.')
- Impressive. Thanks for the information.
- (if Order of Whispers)
I'm seeking the unsought.
- I know a thing or two about the unknown. There's a rumor a dwarven treasure was uncovered inside the Trionic Lattice, but no one's gotten close enough to confirm it.
- Aside from the snow trolls prowling the area, the lattice is a natural maze. Most folks who go in never come back out.
- I see. Say, how old is Yak's Bend? (same as 'A little of both. How old is this camp?')
- I might have better luck.
- I'll look into it. Thanks.
- I'm just exploring the area. See you.