Asgeir's Legacy is where Asgeir Dragonrender battled against the Elder Dragon Jormag there, and as a result the area has become heavily corrupted by Jormag's magic. In the center lies the giant ribcage of Jormag's former champion Frostfang sticking out of the ice, where a vision of Asgeir and the Fang of the Serpent can be seen via the magic of the Raven Lens. Nearby is Asgeir's diary, in which he wrote his thoughts regarding the outcome of the encounter.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interests
- Gates of Svanir —
- Mastery Insight
- Bjora Marches Insight: Asgeir's Legacy
- Defeat the Champion Icebrood Goliath (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Champion Icebrood Kodan (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Champion Icebrood Voice (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Champion Svanir Tyrant (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the invading enemy forces (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the patrolling Sons of Svanir (80)
- Stop the Svanir ceremony (80)
- A Burden
- Bouncing Mushroom
- Glorious Norn Chest
- Large Chest of Resilience
- Large Chest of Valor
- Large Chest of Vigilance
- Medium Chest of Resilience
- Medium Chest of Valor
- Medium Chest of Vigilance
- Norn Chest
- Raven Barrier Shrine
- Raven Gate
- Raven Light Shrine
- Raven Lock
- Resource nodes
- Raven's Barrier is insufficient to allow entry to the top of this area if the Storms of Winter meta event has not been completed.
- Using the Raven Lens special action prompt near the spot where Asgeir's journal is found after the Storms of Winter meta event, it is possible to summon a ghostly vision of Asgeir Dragonrender which shows him leaving the journal behind, obtaining the Fang of the Serpent, and dragging the fang south.
- A Claw of Jormag can be seen flying around.