From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- I like to walk up this trial and fight griffons with my bare hands.
Bare hands against feathers? Oh sure, like that makes you tough. Fight something better next time.
- I will. Let's see how though you are!
- See and believe. Let's go.
- Not now.
- Sound like a good challenge to me.
- I follow Bear because she makes me tough!
Oh yeah? I bet I can take you.
- A challenge! Good. Let's see who's the toughest.
- You'll see, all right.
- Wait, I have to go.
- Good for you.
- I come to watch Bear's children play. They're so playful. They even like to wrestle with me from time to time.
You fight bear cubs? It's time to pick on something your own size.
- All right. May Bear bless the victor!
That will be me. Let's go.
- An immense deed. Well done!
- Another time.
- Take care.