From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- To norn characters
- Welcome, friend. Come. Pay tribute to the Lost Spirits, who made sure we could make it to Hoelbrak.
Tell me the tale of the Lost Spirits.
- Ages back, when our ancestors roamed the north, the terrible dragon Jormag threatened to devour us all.
And the Spirits of the Wild guided us to what would be Hoelbrak.
- And three stayed behind: Ox, Wolverine, and Owl. Owl faced Jormag, but was devoured whole by the dragon. As for Ox and Wolverine, they simply vanished. No word, no sign.
What do you think happened to them?
- On joyful days, I believe they're still out there. On days where I despair, I think of them gone, like Owl. But either way, I will revere them.
- Take care.
Don't lose heart. Perhaps we will hear from them one day.
- Perhaps we shall. If you meet them, bring them home here, and we will celebrate their return together.
- And a grand day that will be.
If they were slain in battle, then they weren't worth following anyway.
- I expected more from our kin. You know nothing of sacrifice, or of the grandeur of the Spirits. Leave!
- At least I worship spirits who exist.
- An interesting mystery. Good-bye.
- Ah, no need for the rest. I remember the stories well.
- I'm needed elsewhere.
- To non-norn character
- Welcome! Have you come to learn about the Lost Spirits?
Tell me about the Lost Spirits.
- A pair of them, Ox and Wolverine, stayed behind to safeguard our flight from our northern lands. It was the last time anyone has seen them. We honor them here.
- What do you think happened to them?
Tell me about the shrine.
- It is a special shrine to Owl, who was lost in battle with Jormag. Old Fiach could tell you more about that.
- Tell me about the Lost Spirits. (see above)
- Just passing through.