From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- What in Bear's nose are you looking at? Cause trouble, and you'll get a boot to the head.
Try that, and it'll be you with a boot to the head.
- The pup has teeth. Let's see how mouthy you are when you're flat on your back, staring at the Spirits.
The story begins with my foot and ends with your face.
- Good to see that you can make threats without sounding like a howling babe. Enjoy your time in Hoelbrek.
- There's no point in talking to you.
Stop behaving worse than the people you punish. You know you're better than that.
- Big words! But that's how things are here. If you don't like it, leave.
Surely you know the difference between trouble-makers and good citizens?
- That I do. I see you didn't mean any harm. Move along now.
- That's exactly what I intend to do.
- If not norn
- Wolfborn wouldn't like that.
And harm a visiting dignitary? Oh, the head of the
- You're here to see Whitebear?
I am. Shall I give him your regards?
- <Character's race>, you can tell him you were treated hospitably by his Wolfborn. Have a good day.
- You as well.
- We have nothing more to talk about.
- I'll be leaving.