From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Hail, there. You look like you've got something on your mind. My sister gets that look when she's chewing on one of Raven's riddles. She likes to solve what can't be solved.
- (if norn)
I have much on my shoulders.
- I've heard your legend sung, and you should know that you have a lot of support and respect. I wish you the best.
- That means a lot.
- (If non-norn)
- Raven is one of the Spirits of the Wild. He's the natural embodiment of all ravens. There are many Spirits, but I personally follow Wolf. Wolf teaches me to appreciate my pack.
Is there a Spirit for every animal?
- There is, or used to be. Some of the Spirits have died, like Owl. They're actually great beings, and they can die. All owls became weaker and more confused when their Spirit was killed.
- What happened to Owl?
- I see.
- I see.
- (if Order of Whispers)
Then she knows the unknowable.
- <Character name>. I'd heard through the Priory grapevine that you might be in this area. I'm glad I've run into you. I have some information you'll want to hear.
- I've noticed a change in Knut Whitebear. I think he's finally beginning to realize that neither he nor Hoelbrak are safe from the Elder Dragons. He's been training his Wolfborn with extra intensity.
- Many are waking up to the reality of it. Thanks.
- Some other time. I have to go.
- Nothing. Excuse me.