Patja the Painter
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Bear's Blood and Bile! I've got letters and parcels to deliver, but the tengu aren't letting our caravan pass. I've got swiftness boons, and no use for them. Want one?
- (If not under the effects of City Travel)
- tengu blocking your caravan?
What's the story on the
- They are going on in some funny bird language no one understands, and every time we approach that gate, they raise their bows at us.
I'm sure your patience will be rewarded.
- Raven only knows. In the meantime, have one of my speed spells. No sense in them going to waste while I'm sitting here like a boil on Bear's bottom.
- Thank you.
There seems to be a need for negotiation and diplomacy.
- That's as obvious as dolyak droppings on fresh snow. But unless you know a diplomat, I'm not going anywhere, so here. This will get you where you need to go, fast.
Force the tengu to let you through!
- That would be a sound plan if we all agreed on it, but we don't. So here we sit. Here, take the boon I mentioned.
- Bureaucracy. Pfah.
- Sounds like a simple misunderstanding. (Same as "I'm sure your patience will be rewarded." above)
- (If already under the effects of City Travel)
- I've already got something, thanks.