From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Everyone in Mennerheim is the best at their craft. The best cooks, the best brewers, the best hunters...you name it, they're here. Anyone who want our respect has to earn it.
- (if Impress the Mennerheim steadholders renown heart is completed)
Ask anyone around you. They all know the name: <Character name>.
- Yes, I believe I heard Mestergruff singing about a "<Character name>" over the cookfire. And believe me, he doesn't impress easily.
- That's right...<Character name>. Don't forget it.
- (If you have slain a veteran nearby)
I have slain a mighty beast.
- My son's told me the same story. Turned out to be a lame rabbit.
- (If you have slain the Veteran Arctodus Denmother)
Oh, so do you kill a lot of arctodus denmothers?
- I heard that was a great battle, indeed. Surely it will make a great tale.
- And I shall never tire of telling it.
- You're a...lame rabbit.
- A true hero doesn't have to brag.
- During Destroy the dredge tunneler
- Hear that? Huh, it's gone again. Bear's eyebrows, I've been hearing strange sounds coming from the dredge cave recently. In my experience, dredge making a clamor is never good.
Where is this dredge cave?
- The dredge scurry about in a cave southwest of here they call Molengrad. See if you can shut them up while you're there. That sounds's
- I'll see what I can do.
- Meh. Dredge aren't worth my time.
- During Defend the inhabitants of Podaga Steading
- Have you heard? Rumor has it some dredge drilled a hole straight through the back of their caves and are causing trouble at Podaga Steading. Why would they go through all that trouble?
Could be trouble. What's the fastest way there?
- Go west, around the mountain, and you should reach Podaga Steading. If that tunnel really exists, you could go through the dredge cave as well, but it's probably more trouble.
- After impressing Fraehilda
- Everyone in Mennerheim is the best at their craft. As an adventurer, <Character name>, you're on the way to being the best at yours.
- High praise, indeed, from one of Mennerheim's own.