- Start to checkpoint 1
- The puzzle begins at the ruined ship on the north side of the island.
- Climb to the top of the ship (1) and onto the rock ledge, then turn 180° and run up to the very top of the mast. Glide southeast onto the ledge — aim for the right-hand corner. Alternatively, from the mast, glide east onto the horizontal mast nearby, then glide southeast onto a lower ledge. (2)
- Run inside the shipwreck and follow the path upwards (3), collecting an orb of unbound magic along the way. At the top, turn right and glide over to another mast, which will point you towards a second orb of unbound magic (4).
- Clamber up the barrels and ledges until you reach a third orb. If you are climbing the puzzle to access Siren's Landing Insight: Buoyant Bough, now is the time to start gliding towards it. Otherwise, backtrack to the ledge (4) and continue up to another mast.
- Glide from the tip of the mast to the ship (4), then continue climbing barrels and ledges until you reach checkpoint 1, a waterlogged chest.
(1) Run up, between the coral
(2) Glide left to the mast, or right to the rock edge.
(3) Run through the ship.
- Checkpoint 1 to checkpoint 2
- From the checkpoint, point south and climb up the rocks to access the roof of the checkpoint room (5). Climb onto the decorative panel and jump (don't glide) onto the "mushroom" on the mast. Point east and glide to one of the barrels sticking out of the side of the tower (6).
- Climb to the top of the nearby mast, glide to the ledge to the east, then run up another mast to reach an unbound magic orb. Head east again and climb over crates and barrels until you reach a ramp (7), which will lead you to yet another mast, pointing north.
- From the tip of this mast, glide east and around the corner to land on a ledge on the south side of the tower (8). This is a blind glide, but shouldn't pose a problem so long as you don't stray too far from the wall.
- Climb up the rocks until you reach a black ramp, then glide from the top inner corner of the ramp to a ledge to the south (9).
- Follow the rocky path up to another orb, then point west and climb the crates and rocks until you reach a barrel overlooking a horizontal mast. Glide to the mast: it is possible to reach the fat side by jumping from the highest point of the barrel, but it is easier to simply glide to the thin side.
- Run to the fat end of the mast and climb up onto a ship to reach checkpoint 2.
(5) Backtrack after grabbing the 1st chest, and run up the ramp.
(6) Hold forward as you glide onto this barrel.
(7) Zig-zag up the cliff.
(8) Glide towards the red coral.
- Checkpoint 2 to Finish
- From the checkpoint, jump on the barrel near the end of the ship, gliding towards the nearby plateau (10).
- Jump atop some barrels; at the highest one, turn your back towards the wall, then glide to the roof of the ship. From there, make your way to the mast pole that's leaned next to a wall. Carefully make your way to the top of the pole. Glide to the nearby plateau from there (10).
- Across from you is another pole. Carefully glide towards it, then make your way to another platform, finally gliding to another pole. From there glide to a barrel stuck in a wall. Another pole hangs to the right of it; glide towards it and from it to the nearby platform (11).
- Jump across the barrels and rotting mushrooms, taking the left path. Follow the barrels of the left path, gliding towards the mushrooms that appear on the right. Follow the path to the right.
- Climb the rocky path until you reach three barrels piled next to each other (12). Jump on the tallest one, turn around and glide towards the mast pole. From there jump onto the short platform, making your way up the cliff. Once you've reached the top, glide to the barrel, stuck at the far wall. From it, make your way across the pole (13).
- Once you've reached the end of the pole, glide towards the nearby plateau, jumping near the wall, reaching a barrel. Once you're at the barrel, blindly jump near the right wall, gliding once you're at the height of your jump. Start gliding towards the right, reaching a large platform. From there make your way to the left, jumping atop rotting mushrooms. Follow them up the path.
- After reaching the top, jump on the several rotting mushrooms. Follow them until you reach the top of the pier. From there glide towards the nearby pole. Make your way across.
- Once you've reached the large platform, glide from the rock to the mushrooms facing it (14). Make your way across them, following first the left, then the right side. The mushrooms are all placed next to each other, so simply keep following them.
- After reaching the final one, glide towards the nearby pole (15). From there, make your way across the rocky cliffs, jumping on several barrels nearby. After reaching a large mushroom, follow the set of mushrooms to the left.
- Make your way across some cliffs, jumping and gliding across several mushrooms leading up to the top. After eventually reaching a large rock, you will see more mushrooms facing you. Simply make your way across them, and then follow the large pole towards more mushrooms. Keep jumping on mushrooms, finally reaching the ship.
- Carefully glide towards the final mushroom; inside the ship is the reward chest (16).
(10) Jump up the rocks, glide to the ship and mast.
(12) When you reach the barrels, turn around and glide to the mast.