From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Location within Siren's Landing|
- Siren's Landing
(Ruins of Orr)
- Connects to
- Lyssa's Reliquary (E)
Abaddon's Reliquary (SE)
Dwayna's Reliquary (SW)
Click to enlarge.
Balthazar's Reliquary is an area within Siren's Landing. This place was once used to store relics tied to the human god Balthazar.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Reclaim Balthazar's reliquary (80)
- Northwest Shrine
- Points of Interest
- Balthazar's Heart —
- Balthazar's Vein —
- Mastery Insights
- Siren's Landing Insight: Lava Leap
- Capture the fountainhead (80)
- Defend the northwest shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Kill the champion wurm (80) [Group Event]
- Kill the escaped embers (80)
- Power the northwest shrine (80)
- Mercenary Bruiser
- Mercenary Quickshot
- Mercenary Pistoleer
- Mercenary Skirmisher
- Mercenary Sniper
- Veteran Acolyte of Balthazar
- Botanist (male): It's a young oakheart. Its leaves have not yet fully opened, and its branches don't show the damage of an elder.
- Botanist (female): This alone was worth the trip.
- Botanist (female): It is a sign that our reclamation efforts here are having an effect.
- Botanist (male): Did you see how it fought so fiercely? It is beautiful.
- Botanist (male): Its ancestors have been here, guarding this ledge, looking down upon human endeavors and construction...
- Botanist (female): Even since before humans were a part of Tyria. Not to mention sylvari.
- Botanist (female): Should we not interfere to ensure its survival?
- Botanist (male): No, we cannot involve ourselves in the natural order.
- Botanist (female): Here to observe, yes. Doesn't make it any easier.
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Orrian Oyster
- Completing events or the renown heart in this area awards the Balthazar's Reliquary effect, which is necessary for unlocking the Hidden Reliquary.
- Pushing non-elemental creatures into the lava (via Lava Hammer or Ley-Line Blast in this area will cause them to combust and die.