A true sylvari should have two hearts: one soft and pliable as hot wax, and the other as hard and impenetrable as an icy diamond. The first, he should show to his companions, the second, to his enemy. Woe to the one for whom the two are the same.
Dagonet is a Firstborn sylvari and a scholar, and has studied the Dream of Dreams experience of many sylvari, including those of all of the Firstborn. He was once found in the great garden in the Upper City of Divinity's Reach acting as a diplomat regarding "royal matters" in Kryta.
|Between 1328 and 1330 AE, Dagonet traveled to Siren's Landing in Orr along with other volunteers and joined forces with the ghost of King Reza to continue Trahearne's work of cleansing the recovering land from Zhaitan's lingering corruption as well as study ways to activate the gods' reliquaries to achieve this end. He and Reza informed the Pact Commander about the movements of Balthazar and the Eye of Janthir as well as how to access Abaddon's Reliquary where the pair had been seen heading towards.|
- Are you enjoying the garden? It is my favorite place in the city.
- (if not sylvari)
What do you like about the garden?
- The garden speaks much of the people that made it. Look here, how these leaves echo the shape of human dwellings piled upon one another. Remember this as you witness how humans interact with the world.
- An interesting point of view. Good-bye.
- (if sylvari)
- Firstborn, tell me of this place. (Same as "What do you like about the garden?" above)
Are the sylvari in Divinity doing well?
- We go where life goes, so many of us end up here. Though few take root, even a brief passing allows for rich and varied experiences. I hope that you find something in these walls that enriches you as well.
- I appreciate that. Good-bye.
- It is beautiful. I'm glad I saw it.