From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Reclaim Lyssa's reliquary (80)
- Northeast Shrine
- Champion Horrid Illusion
- Fierce Phantasm
- Horrid Illusion
- Malevolent Phantasm
- Veteran Illusionary Beast
- Vigilant Phantasm
- Botanist (male): I'm so glad you came. What we're doing is monumental.
- Botanist (female): I'm glad too. I felt called to be here. It's my Wyld Hunt. I saw this broken land in my Dream.
- Botanist (female): It is a sign that our reclamation efforts here are having an effect.
- Botanist (male): Did you see how it fought so fiercely? It is beautiful.
- Botanist (male): Its ancestors have been here, guarding this ledge, looking down upon human endeavors and construction...
- Botanist (female): Even since before humans were a part of Tyria. Not to mention sylvari.
- Botanist (female): What will happen once all the Risen are gone? Who will live here?
- Botanist (male): It is the ancestral home of humankind, but I do not know that they will reclaim it.
- Botanist (female): The human race is not strong. Their numbers have been greatly reduced over time.
- Botanist (male): Perhaps we will turn it into a magnificent garden. In contrast to its past. Then all races will live here in harmony.
- Botanist (male): Don't you find it interesting that the ghosts of Orrian kings and queens have come to haunt the reliquaries?
- Botanist (female): I heard one of them say they were here to assist with the reclamation.
- Botanist (male): If we are successful, perhaps they'll be able to finally rest in peace.
- Botanist (female): Should we not interfere to ensure its survival?
- Botanist (male): No, we cannot involve ourselves in the natural order.
- Botanist (female): Here to observe, yes. Doesn't make it any easier.
- Resource nodes
- Completing events or the renown heart in this area awards the Lyssa's Reliquary effect, which is necessary for unlocking the Hidden Reliquary.
- Portals lead to a random portal, including itself.
- To the northeast, up some cliffs, there is a cat at a campsite.