From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Siren's Landing
(Ruins of Orr)
- Connects to
- Choking Depths (E)
Balthazar's Reliquary (NW)
Merciless Shore (S)
Abaddon's Reliquary (SW)
Click to enlarge.
Lyssa's Reliquary is an area within Siren's Landing. It is dedicated to Lyssa, the twin goddesses of beauty, water and illusion.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Reclaim Lyssa's reliquary (80)
- Northeast Shrine
- Points of Interest
- Forgotten Plaza —
- Secret Garden —
- Defeat the illusory beast (80)
- Defend the northeast shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy the chaotic distortions (80)
- Kill the horrid illusion (80) [Group Event]
- Power the northeast shrine (80)
- Champion Horrid Illusion
- Fierce Phantasm
- Horrid Illusion
- Malevolent Phantasm
- Veteran Illusionary Beast
- Vigilant Phantasm
- Botanist (male): I'm so glad you came. What we're doing is monumental.
- Botanist (female): I'm glad too. I felt called to be here. It's my Wyld Hunt. I saw this broken land in my Dream.
- Botanist (female): What will happen once all the Risen are gone? Who will live here?
- Botanist (male): It is the ancestral home of humankind, but I do not know that they will reclaim it.
- Botanist (female): The human race is not strong. Their numbers have been greatly reduced over time.
- Botanist (male): Perhaps we will turn it into a magnificent garden. In contrast to its past. Then all races will live here in harmony.
- Botanist (male): Don't you find it interesting that the ghosts of Orrian kings and queens have come to haunt the reliquaries?
- Botanist (female): I heard one of them say they were here to assist with the reclamation.
- Botanist (male): If we are successful, perhaps they'll be able to finally rest in peace.
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Orrian Sapling
- Black Crocus
- Orrian Oyster
- Orrian Truffle
- Completing events or the renown heart in this area awards the Lyssa's Reliquary effect, which is necessary for unlocking the Hidden Reliquary.
- Portals lead to a random portal, including itself.
- To the northeast, up some cliffs, there is a cat at a campsite.