From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Point of Interest
- Abaddon's Reliquary
- Game link
Click to enlarge.
The Hidden Reliquary, indicated on the map by , is a hidden area located within Abaddon's Reliquary that is entered as part of The Last Chance. Within Siren's Landing, it serves as the location of the daily reward for cleansing each god's reliquary on the map.
- In order to open the hatchway to enter the Hidden Reliquary, characters must have completed the One Path Ends story and have the following effects:
- The first day the map was lauched, instead of having as the icons for the chests and Queen Doran, they used overhead instead.
- Characters may enter the Hidden Reliquary while it's opened by someone else but can't loot chests.
- Characters approaching the entrance and not having all required buffs to open Hidden Reliquary results in specfic notifications appearing on screen:
- You are not yet worthy.
- Cleanse <God's name>'s reliquary so the magic may flow freely. (Appearing separately for each buff missing.)
- Each race has their own unique saying while approaching hatchway and having all required buffs to open Hidden Reliquary, which are as follows: