From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 2 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Reclaim Melandru's reliquary (80)
- Southeast Shrine
- Mosaic Bower Vista —
- Mastery Insights
- Siren's Landing Insight: Kelp Rock
- Kelp Rock
- Defeat the undead giant before it can kill Willowdread (80)
- Defend the southeast shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Kill the unchained kingpin (80) [Group Event]
- Kill the unchained kingpin (80)
- Power the southeast shrine (80)
- Orrian Gorilla
- Risen Grub
- Unchained Acolyte
- Unchained Berserker
- Unchained Defiler
- Unchained Devastator
- Unchained Drake
- Unchained Hunter
- Unchained Illusionist
- Unchained Kingpin
- Unchained Mage
- Unchained Noble
- Unchained Sea Scorpion
- Unchained Sentinel
- Unchained Servant
- Unchained Squire
- Veteran Unchained Defiler
- Veteran Unchained Devastator
- Veteran Unchained Illusionist
- Veteran Unchained Sentinel
- Botanist Willow: Observation #322. In the time I've been here, I've noticed something about the Risen that makes me think.
- Botanist Willow: They are quick to attack, but equally quick to return to wandering.
- Botanist Willow: Perhaps attention span is not their strength.
- Botanist Willow: Observation #323. The Risen rarely stray from a given path, unless coerced into doing so by an aggressive opponent.
- Botanist Willow: I have yet to ascertain whether this is a conscious choice or merely the repetition of the unconscious mind.
- Botanist Willow: Observation #324. While I search for the truth, I am awed by the mysteries, great and small, that I encounter daily.
- Botanist Willow: Such is the way of the modern scientist. We cannot escape the unknown and misunderstood.
- Botanist Willow: Observation #325. I see such strength in the Risen. They had lives, however short, then were cast into the sea.
- Botanist Willow: From that, they rose to walk the land again, corrupted by death and the breath of a dragon.
- Botanist Willow: What miracles they are, when the whole of their story is known.
- Completing events or the renown heart in this area awards the Melandru's Reliquary effect, which is necessary for unlocking the Hidden Reliquary.