Teleport to Friend
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Use to teleport to a party member's location.
— In-game description
|Black Lion Chest Merchant||Memorial Quadrant; Dwayna High Road; Trader's Forum; Interdisciplinary Accessium; Reckoner's Terrace; Trade Commons|
|Black Lion Statuette||–|
|Anomalies of the World||Anomalous Occurrences||5|
| Disperse Ley-Line Anomalies in all of the areas they appear.
||3/3 Anomalies Dispersed||5|
- Is a single-use item, but will not be consumed if teleport was unsuccessful.
- While it cannot be used to reach areas that the player would not be able to reach without purchasing Heart of Thorns or areas that were released during Living World Season 3 that were not already unlocked, the Teleport to Friend will be consumed upon trying to do so. This also includes trying to teleport to areas such as the Mistlock Sanctuary or Royal Terrace without having a pass to these areas.
- Directly teleports the player to a party or squad member anywhere in a non-instanced PvE environment.
- Can teleport characters below level 80 to the areas heavily affected by the release of magic in Tyria, such as Lake Doric or Bloodstone Fen, if the areas have been unlocked on the account. These areas are otherwise inaccessible to players below level 80 because they require completion of the living story or the use of a portal scroll, e.g. Lake Doric Portal Scroll.
- Attempting to teleport to a player from a region (NA/EU) different to that of the one using the consumable results in an error message that states that "you cannot teleport to a player in a different world".