From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Reclaim Grenth's reliquary (80)
- Southwest Shrine
- Points of Interest
- Tears of Orr —
- Mastery Insights
- Siren's Landing Insight: Cliff's Edge
- Choir of Balthazar (In the Gallery, only accessible via the Siren Master on Bloated Beach)
- Choir of Dwayna (In the Gallery)
- Choir of Grenth (In the Gallery)
- Choir of Lyssa (In the Gallery)
- Choir of Melandru (In the Gallery)
- Siren Master (In the Gallery)
- Siren of Allies (In the Gallery)
- Siren of Foes (In the Gallery)
- Spectre of Wrath
- Unchained Acolyte
- Unchained Noble
- Unchained Servant
- Unchained Villager
- Unchained Wraith
- Veteran Unchained Kingpin
- Chancel of Echoes (In the Gallery)
- Field of Darkness (In the Gallery)
- Grounding Crystal
- Lost Journal Entry #4
- Node Obelisk
- Parable of Grenth, pages 1, 3, 4, 5
- Unbound Magic
- Botanist (1): It's a young oakheart. Its leaves have not yet fully opened, and its branches don't show the damage of an elder.
- Botanist (2): This alone was worth the trip.
- Botanist (2): It is a sign that our reclamation efforts here are having an effect.
- Botanist (1): Did you see how it fought so fiercely? It is beautiful.
- Botanist (1): Its ancestors have been here, guarding this ledge, looking down upon human endeavors and construction...
- Botanist (2): Even since before humans were a part of Tyria. Not to mention sylvari.
- Botanist (2): Should we not interfere to ensure its survival?
- Botanist (1): No, we cannot involve ourselves in the natural order.
- Botanist (2): Here to observe, yes. Doesn't make it any easier.
- Resource nodes
- Completing events or the renown heart in this area awards the Grenth's Reliquary effect, which is necessary for unlocking the Hidden Reliquary.