From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the area. For a container, see Dwayna's Reliquary (item).
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Reclaim Dwayna's reliquary (80)
- Points of Interest
- Wyvern's Den —
- Updraft Alley —
- Dwayna's Tears
- Mastery Insights
- Siren's Landing Insight: Dwayna's Tears
- Defeat the unchained wyvern (80) [Group Event]
- Gather floating artifacts to aid Hiffa in her research (80)
- Explorer Hiffa (during event)
- Resource nodes
- Completing events or the renown heart in this area awards the Dwayna's Reliquary effect, which is necessary for unlocking the Hidden Reliquary.
- This area was created by Alina Chadwick. Alina discusses this area in-depth as a part of the Siren's Landing Let's Play, where she and the rest of the One Path Ends team play through the renown heart and events in the area.
- The skills that come with the artifact were originally only supposed to be part of the artifact collection event, but after playing through it, the team decided to keep it for the area as a permanent fixture.
- Updrafts that start near the water and turn on and off are caused by the boiling water beneath them. The boiling water starts a couple of seconds before the updraft turns on, and ends a couple of seconds before the updraft turns off.