From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Siren's Landing
(Ruins of Orr)
- Connects to
- Bloated Beach (E)
Lyssa's Reliquary (N)
Choking Depths (NE)
Abaddon's Reliquary (NW)
Melandru's Reliquary (S)
Risen Lowlands (SE)
Grenth's Reliquary (SW)
Click to enlarge.
The Merciless Shore is the central area of Siren's Landing.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Watchman's Roost —
- Capture the beast (80) [Group Event]
- Escort Winfred to his prized prey (80)
- Orrian Gorilla
- Unchained Acolyte
- Unchained Berserker
- Unchained Drake
- Unchained Hunter
- Unchained Illusionist
- Near Watchman's Roost
- Researcher (1): All evidence indicates that the Risen are beyond saving, but let's hypothesize for a moment that they are not.
- Researcher (2): What would we be saving? Their minds? Their bodies? Their souls?
- Researcher (1): Their dignity. By destroying them, we return their dignity.
- Researcher (2): I like that very much.
- Researcher (1): The Risen's migration patterns are nonexistent. All my data indicates they stay in one small area.
- Researcher (2): Would it not be fascinating to have data on who they were and where they lived before the Cataclysm?
- Researcher (1): Unfortunately, the records were all lost when Orr sank. We are left to our imaginations.
- Researcher (1): I wrote a paper on Arah and the mythology of the Orrian gods for my secondary level thesis.
- Researcher (2): A meaty topic indeed.
- Researcher (1): I proved that the gods actually existed and that their magic rated in the top third percentile.
- Researcher (2): I bet the naysayers loved that. Did you get a good grade?
- Researcher (1): Top marks.
- Researcher (1): The ghosts call it "illumination," but I'm far more inclined to believe in hidden circuitry.
- Researcher (2): The loop must be completed or the energy cannot flow. I came to the same conclusion.
- Fishing nodes
- Shore Fish
- Resource nodes
- Cypress Sapling
- Orrian Sapling
- Black Crocus
- Orrian Oyster
- Orrian Truffle