From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Watchman's Roost —
- Orrian Gorilla
- Unchained Acolyte
- Unchained Berserker
- Unchained Drake
- Unchained Hunter
- Unchained Illusionist
- Botanist (1): It's a young oakheart. Its leaves have not yet fully opened, and its branches don't show the damage of an elder.
- Botanist (2): This alone was worth the trip.
- Botanist (1): It is a sign that our reclamation efforts here are having an effect.
- Botanist (2): Did you see how it fought so fiercely? It is beautiful.
- Botanist (1): Its ancestors have been here, guarding this ledge, looking down upon human endeavors and construction...
- Botanist (2): Even since before humans were a part of Tyria. Not to mention sylvari.
- Botanist (1): Should we not interfere to ensure its survival?
- Botanist (2): No, we cannot involve ourselves in the natural order.
- Botanist (1): Here to observe, yes. Doesn't make it any easier.
- Near Watchman's Roost
- Researcher (1): All evidence indicates that the Risen are beyond saving, but let's hypothesize for a moment that they are not.
- Researcher (2): What would we be saving? Their minds? Their bodies? Their souls?
- Researcher (1): Their dignity. By destroying them, we return their dignity.
- Researcher (2): I like that very much.
- Researcher (1): The Risen's migration patterns are nonexistent. All my data indicates they stay in one small area.
- Researcher (2): Would it not be fascinating to have data on who they were and where they lived before the Cataclysm?
- Researcher (1): Unfortunately, the records were all lost when Orr sank. We are left to our imaginations.
- Researcher (1): I wrote a paper on Arah and the mythology of the Orrian gods for my secondary level thesis.
- Researcher (2): A meaty topic indeed.
- Researcher (1): I proved that the gods actually existed and that their magic rated in the top third percentile.
- Researcher (2): I bet the naysayers loved that. Did you get a good grade?
- Researcher (1): Top marks.
- Researcher (1): The ghosts call it "illumination," but I'm far more inclined to believe in hidden circuitry.
- Researcher (2): The loop must be completed or the energy cannot flow. I came to the same conclusion.
- Resource nodes