Frost Aura (effect)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Frosty Armor)
Frost Aura is an aura that chills foes and reduces damage.“
Chill foes that strike you (only once per second for each attacker); incoming damage is reduced by 10%.
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 Version history
Weapon skills that grant Frost Aura
Healing skills with special conditions that grant Frost Aura
Utility skills that grant Frost Aura
Elite skills that grant Frost Aura
- See also: Aura#Traits that improve auras
- Arcane Resurrection - Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you revive an ally, you and the revived ally gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Soothing Ice - Gain regeneration and frost aura when critically hit.
- Unstable Conduit - Overloading an attunement grants an aura based on the element you're attuned to when the ability is completed.
- Elemental Bastion - Auras you apply heal allies. Apply a frost aura to yourself and nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- See also: Aura#Related equipment
- Superior Rune of Svanir - When struck below 20%
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|December 01, 2015||
|September 29, 2015||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: