- This article is about the White Moa pet skill. For other uses, see Screech.
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 26, 2016
- The aftercast of this pet skill has been reduced by 2 seconds, allowing the creature to engage in combat faster. Chill duration has been increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds. The cooldown has been reduced from 30 seconds to 24 seconds.
| February 26, 2013
- The White Moa activated ability now applies 3 seconds of Chill, and the skill fact has been updated appropriately.
| December 14, 2012
- The White Moa activated ability now applies three seconds of chill, which the tooltip now correctly reflects.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Icy Screech has been added to the game.