— In-game description
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 02, 2022
- (Undocumented) Added a range skill fact.
|July 26, 2016
- The aftercast of this pet skill has been reduced by 2 seconds, allowing the creature to engage in combat faster. Chill duration has been increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds. The cooldown has been reduced from 30 seconds to 24 seconds.
|February 26, 2013
- The White Moa activated ability now applies 3 seconds of Chill, and the skill fact has been updated appropriately.
|December 14, 2012
- The White Moa activated ability now applies three seconds of chill, which the tooltip now correctly reflects.
|August 28, 2012
- Icy Screech has been added to the game.