Throw Enchanted Ice
— In-game description
- Stolen from:
- Stolen from the following 6 NPCs:
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022
||End of Dragons release:
- (Undocumented) Added tooltip fact Defiance Break.
|October 26, 2021
- Multiplicative damage reduction enhancements have been updated to display how much damage was reduced by rather than displaying how much the damage is multiplied by. For example, protection now displays "-33% Damage" instead of "67% damage." This is not a change to functionality; it is only a change to display the bonus in a more intuitively understandable way.
|October 05, 2021
- All effects that provide a percentage reduction to incoming damage have been standardized to stack multiplicatively.
|September 17, 2019
- Throw Enchanted Ice has been added to the game.