From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Frost Aura — Dagger, when attuned to water
- Shocking Aura — Dagger, when attuned to air
- Fire Shield — Focus, when attuned to fire
- Magnetic Aura — Staff, when attuned to earth
- Sand Squall — Warhorn, when attuned to earth
Bundle skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Aquamancer's Training — Increase healing to other allies. Water-weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Powerful Aura — Any aura you grant yourself is granted to nearby allies.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Conjurer — Gain fire aura when an ally picks up a conjured weapon. Conjure weapon abilities have reduced recharge.
- Arcane Resurrection — Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you begin reviving an ally, you gain an aura based on your attunement.
- The internal cooldown only applies to the Frost Aura and not to the healing.
- Shouts that grant an aura do not activate more than one Elemental Bastion heal per ally when used with Powerful Aura.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|October 26, 2021||
|October 05, 2021||
|April 06, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 28, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|October 29, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: