Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you begin reviving an ally, you gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Fire Aura (5s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).
- Frost Aura (5s): -10% Incoming Damage
- Shocking Aura (5s): Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).
- Magnetic Aura (5s): Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.
— In-game description
- With Arcane Resurrection, Geysers revive allies in PvE for 7% of their health each pulse, for a total of 35%; and in WvW and PvP for 1% of their health each pulse, for a total of 5%.
- Outgoing healing modifiers affect the revive amount.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 26, 2021
- Multiplicative damage reduction enhancements have been updated to display how much damage was reduced by rather than displaying how much the damage is multiplied by. For example, protection now displays "-33% Damage" instead of "67% damage." This is not a change to functionality; it is only a change to display the bonus in a more intuitively understandable way.
|October 05, 2021
- All effects that provide a percentage reduction to incoming damage have been standardized to stack multiplicatively.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced revive pulse of Geyser from 7% to 1%.
|December 03, 2019
- This trait no longer increases revival speed. Auras granted by this trait are now granted only to the elementalist, and they're now granted at the start of a revival attempt rather than at the end. This effect has a 20-second cooldown.
|August 08, 2017
||Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait no longer grants an increased revive rate but instead changes the functionality of the Geyser skill, causing it to revive allies in its radius by 7% per tick in addition to healing.
- This trait now casts Geyser on the elementalist when they begin reviving an ally.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
|December 10, 2013
- Moved to the Master tier.
|December 14, 2012
- Applies auras for five seconds instead of 10. Now also increases revive speed by 10%.
|December 03, 2012
- This trait now applies five seconds of aura to allies affected by it.
|August 28, 2012
- Arcane Resurrection has been added to the game.