From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Increased Revive Speed: 10%
- Fire Aura (5s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).
- Frost Aura (5s): Chill foes that strike you (only once per second for each attacker); incoming damage is reduced by 10%.
- Shocking Aura (5s): Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).
- Magnetic Aura (5s): Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.
— In-game description
- With Arcane Resurrection, Geysers revive allies for 7% of their health each pulse, for a total of 35%.
- Outgoing healing modifiers affect the revive amount.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|December 03, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: