Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you begin reviving an ally, you gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Fire Aura (5s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).
- Frost Aura (5s): -10% Incoming Damage
- Shocking Aura (5s): Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).
- Magnetic Aura (5s): Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.
— In-game description
- With Arcane Resurrection, Geysers revive allies for 7% of their health each pulse, for a total of 35%.
- Outgoing healing modifiers affect the revive amount.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 03, 2019
- This trait no longer increases revival speed. Auras granted by this trait are now granted only to the elementalist, and they're now granted at the start of a revival attempt rather than at the end. This effect has a 20-second cooldown.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait no longer grants an increased revive rate but instead changes the functionality of the Geyser skill, causing it to revive allies in its radius by 7% per tick in addition to healing.
- This trait now casts Geyser on the elementalist when they begin reviving an ally.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
| December 10, 2013
- Moved to the Master tier.
| December 14, 2012
- Applies auras for five seconds instead of 10. Now also increases revive speed by 10%.
| December 03, 2012
- This trait now applies five seconds of aura to allies affected by it.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Arcane Resurrection has been added to the game.