From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Fire Aura (5s): Enveloped in a fiery shield that burns foes, grants might each time you are struck (1-second cooldown per attacker).
- Frost Aura (5s): 90% Incoming Damage
- Shocking Aura (5s): Stun nearby attacking foes with an electric shock (only once per 2 seconds for each attacker).
- Magnetic Aura (5s): Reflect projectiles with magnetic energy.
— In-game description
- With Arcane Resurrection, Geysers revive allies in PvE for 7% of their health each pulse, for a total of 35%; and in WvW and PvP for 1% of their health each pulse, for a total of 5%.
- Outgoing healing modifiers affect the revive amount.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 05, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 03, 2019||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|December 03, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: