Signets gain reduced recharge and continue to grant their passive bonuses while recharging.
- Recharge Reduced: 20%
— In-game description
- This trait actually causes signets to apply a temporary version of their passive effect to be applied for an amount of time equal to their respective recharge.
- The temporary effect is removed when changing zones or being downed, meaning in those cases you will lose the effect of the signet until it recharges.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 10, 2018
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to apply enhancements for the water and fire signet beyond the cooldown of the signet skills, resulting in a doubled enhancement.
| July 26, 2016
- Fixed a bug in which signet passive effects were removed prior to the skill coming off of cooldown.
| September 29, 2015
- Fixed a bug that allowed the duration of passive boons to extend longer than the recharge of the skill when signets were used.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Signet Mastery has been merged into this trait.
- Signet recharges are reduced by 20%.
| October 15, 2013
- Fixed an issue that caused Signet of Air to lose its effect partially through the skill's recharge.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Written in Stone has been added to the game.