— In-game description [?]
- Aquamancer's Training - Deal extra damage when your health is above the threshold. Reduces recharge on all water weapon skills.
- Arcane Resurrection - Cast Geyser when you begin reviving a downed ally. Geyser now partially revives downed allies. When you revive an ally, you and the revived ally gain an aura based on your attunement.
- Heals for 5 times, once on cast then once each second. The listed healing is evenly distributed among the pulses.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This skill has been unsplit from PvP and will now use the higher-value Healing Power multiplier in all game modes.
- Base healing value has been reduced by 33%.
- Number of pulses has been increased from 3 to 5.
| June 20, 2017
- The heal scaling of this skill has been increased by 60% in PvP only.
| July 26, 2016
- Fixed a visual bug in which the skill seemingly had a smaller radius than intended.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Blasting Staff: The effects of this trait have been added to all staff-skill area attacks by default.
| October 15, 2013
- Increased the base radius to 180.
- Increased the radius to 240 when traited with Blasting Staff.
- Fixed an issue so that the water field radius would match the increased radius with Blasting Staff.
| July 09, 2013
- This skill will no longer cancel and go on interrupt recharge when immediately casting another skill.
| June 25, 2013
- Reduced the cast time from 1.1 seconds to .6 seconds.
- Reduced the aftercast from .25 seconds to .2 seconds.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Geyser has been added to the game.