From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Game link
Coat the target area in ice, chilling foes that enter it. Grant frost aura to allies in the area.
- Chilled (2s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Frost Aura (3s): -10% Incoming Damage
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Radius: 300
- Combo Field: Ice
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Zephyr's Boon — Grant boons to allies you grant auras to.
- Elemental Shielding — Auras you grant to allies also grant protection.
- Aquamancer's Training — Increase healing to other allies. Water-weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Powerful Aura — Any aura you grant yourself is granted to nearby allies.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Elemental Pursuit — Gain superspeed when inflicting inhibiting conditions on enemies.
- Elemental Epitome — Gain an aura based on your current attunement when you combo. Gain Elemental Empowerment when you grant yourself an aura. Auras can be gained this way once per attunement per interval.
- Staunch Auras — Gain stability when you grant yourself an aura.
- Unlike other skills with no cast time, this skill cannot be used while casting skill, and will be queued if this is attempted.
- The aftercast animation of this respects other aftercast delays, but can be easily cancelled by other skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|June 28, 2022||
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: