From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Damage: 532 (1.32)?
- Damage: 489 (1.213)?
- Damage against foes under 50% health: 799 (1.98)?
- Damage against foes under 50% health: 734 (1.82)?
- Level 1 Adrenaline (8s): 20% Critical Chance
- Level 2 Adrenaline (12s): 20% Critical Chance
- Level 3 Adrenaline (16s): 20% Critical Chance
- Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 150
— In-game description [?]
- Building Momentum — Burst skills restore endurance on hit.
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased strike damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Furious Burst — Using a burst skill grants fury.
- Deep Strikes — Gain condition damage when you have fury.
- Sundering Burst — Burst skills inflict vulnerability if they hit and inflict additional vulnerability if the attack is a critical hit. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Burst Precision — Burst skills have an increased critical chance.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Cleansing Ire — Gain adrenaline when hit. Remove a condition for every bar of adrenaline spent when you hit with a burst skill.
- Marching Orders — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Versatile Power — Gain might on weapon swap. Burst skills gain reduced recharge.
- Burst Mastery — Burst skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Magebane Tether — Hitting with a burst skill casts Magebane Tether on your target if they are within range.
- Fury is only gained if an enemy is hit.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 17, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|September 29, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|February 10, 2015||
|January 27, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: