— In-game description [?]
- Primary article: Burst#Related traits
- Fury is only gained if an enemy is hit.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| September 22, 2017
|| Path of Fire release:
- Rescaled fury gain from 5/10/15 seconds to 8/12/16 seconds, respectively, based on your adrenaline level.
| September 29, 2015
- Fixed a bug that allowed this skill to benefit multiple times from the condition removal provided by Cleansing Ire.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Using a burst skill for your equipped weapon will now set the recharge of all adrenaline tiers of that burst skill.
- The recharge of all burst skills has been reduced from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
| February 10, 2015
- Skill facts have been updated to reflect the recent 10% damage increase.
| January 27, 2015
- The damage from this skill has been increased by 10%.
| September 09, 2014
- Lowered base damage by 8%.
- Updated animation for this skill.
- Increased number of targets hit by this skill to 5.
- This skill now deals 50% more damage to foes below 50% health.
| January 28, 2013
- Updated this skill's description to correctly state the boon it applies.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Arcing Slice has been added to the game.