— In-game description [?]
- Peak Performance - Physical skills have reduced recharge and increase all outgoing physical damage for a period of time. Receive less damage from falling, and launch nearby foes when you take fall damage.
- Warrior's Sprint - Run faster while wielding melee weapons. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| July 26, 2016
- Fixed a bug that prevented Stomp from removing immobilization from the player when using the trait Warrior's Sprint.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Stomp from triggering a blast finisher.
| April 19, 2016
- This skill is now ground targeted and will move the warrior from a distance of 450 to a target area.
- This skill now grants 1 stack of stability for 5 seconds per target struck in addition to its own initial stack of stability, which has been increased from 1 second to 5 seconds.
- The cooldown of this skill has been reduced from 45 seconds to 40 seconds.
| June 25, 2013
- This ability now breaks stuns.
- Added 1 second of stability.
- Reduced the cooldown to 45 seconds.
| October 22, 2012
- The responsiveness of skills used after this skill has been improved.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Stomp has been added to the game.