Frenzy (warrior skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Pinnacle of Strength — Might applied to you grants more power. Your critical-hit chance is increased.
- Might Makes Right — Gain health and endurance whenever you apply might to yourself.
- Aggressive Onslaught — Gain quickness when you disable an enemy. While you have quickness, your movement speed is increased. This stacks with other movement speed increases.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Mending Might — Applying might to an ally heals you.
- Phalanx Strength — When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- This skill can be activated while in mid-air.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|June 28, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 30, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.