Frenzy (warrior skill)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Pinnacle of Strength — Might applied to you grants more power.
- Might Makes Right — Gain health and endurance whenever you apply might to yourself.
- Last Stand — Cast Lesser Balanced Stance when you are disabled. Stances grant vigor when activated and have increased duration. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Rousing Resilience — Gain toughness and health when you break out of a stun.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Mending Might — Applying might to an ally heals you.
- Phalanx Strength — When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- Eternal Champion — Gain toughness while in berserk mode. Gain stability and might when breaking stuns.
- This skill can be activated while in mid-air.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 30, 2013||
|March 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.