Crush your opponent's armor, leaving them vulnerable and gaining might. Vulnerability and might stacks doubled if you hit a disabled foe.
Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Damage: 550 (1.5)?
- 3 Might (6s): 90 Condition Damage, 90 Power
- 10 Vulnerability (6s): 10% Incoming Damage, 10% Incoming Condition Damage
Number of Targets: 3
- Range: 130
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020
- Reduced vulnerability stacks from 15 to 10. Now also grants 3 stacks of might for 6 seconds when it hits. If this attack strikes a foe suffering from control effects, the might gain and vulnerability application are doubled.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Increased cooldown from 12 seconds to 15 seconds.
|May 08, 2018
- The vulnerability stacks applied by this skill are no longer split between game modes and will now inflict 15 stacks of vulnerability for 6 second in all modes in addition to using the 25% increased damage values.
|March 27, 2018
- Increased damage by 25% in PvP and WvW.
- Adjusted vulnerability applied from 10 stacks for 10 seconds to 15 stacks for 6 seconds in PvP and WvW.
|January 26, 2016
- The recharge of this skill has been reduced from 15 seconds to 12 seconds and its damage has been increased by 20%.
|November 04, 2014
- Increased the number of vulnerability applications that this skill applies from 4 to 10.
|June 25, 2013
- Reduced the aftercast by .2 seconds.
|August 28, 2012
- Crushing Blow has been added to the game.