Crush your opponent's armor, leaving them vulnerable and gaining might. Vulnerability and might stacks doubled if you hit a disabled foe.
Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
— In-game description [?]
- Pinnacle of Strength — Might applied to you grants more power.
- Might Makes Right — Gain health and endurance whenever you apply might to yourself.
- Sundering Mace — Stuns, dazes, and knock downs applied by mace skills last longer. Mace skills gain reduced recharge.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Mending Might — Applying might to an ally heals you.
- Phalanx Strength — When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- This skill cleaves.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|January 26, 2016||
|November 04, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.