From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Furious Burst — Gain fury when you swap weapons. Fury gives an increased critical chance.
- Deep Strikes — Gain condition damage when you have fury. You have increased chance to critically strike against bleeding foes.
- Axe Mastery — Gain ferocity. Gain additional ferocity when wielding an axe. Axe skills gain reduced recharge and grant adrenaline when critically striking.
- This skill is a point blank area of effect attack; it can affect up to five foes.
- The Fury granted by the skill stacks per hit, giving this skill near constant uptime of the boon against a single foe.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|November 07, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.