From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Burst. Leap at your foe with a devastating attack. Effect increases with adrenaline level. Gain might if this attack hits.
- Level 1 damage: 734 (2.0)?
- Level 2 damage: 917 (2.5)?
- Level 3 damage: 1,100 (3.0)?
- Might (5s): 150 Condition Damage, 150 Power5
- Level 1 damage: 489 (1.333)?
- Level 2 damage: 611 (1.666)?
- Level 3 damage: 734 (2.0)?
- Might (5s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 300
— In-game description
- Brave Stride — Movement skills grant stability when used.
- Building Momentum — Burst skills restore endurance on hit.
- Pinnacle of Strength — Might applied to you grants more power. Your critical-hit chance is increased.
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased strike damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Might Makes Right — Gain health and endurance whenever you apply might to yourself.
- Furious Burst — Using a burst skill grants fury. Fury gives an increased critical chance.
- Sundering Burst — Burst skills inflict vulnerability if they hit and inflict additional vulnerability if the attack is a critical hit. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Burst Precision — Burst skills have an increased critical chance.
- Cull the Weak — Deal strike damage to weakened foes. Burst skills inflict weakness. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Cleansing Ire — Gain adrenaline when hit. Remove a condition when you hit with a burst skill, then remove an additional condition for every bar of adrenaline spent.
- Marching Orders — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Mending Might — Applying might to an ally heals you.
- Phalanx Strength — When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Versatile Power — Gain might on weapon swap. Burst skills gain reduced recharge.
- Burst Mastery — Burst skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Magebane Tether — Hitting with a burst skill casts Magebane Tether on your target if they are within range.
- Swift as the Wind — Movement skills grant swiftness and increase flow rate.
- This skill is unaffected by Quickness and Dual Wielding.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 17, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 16, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 19, 2016||
|December 10, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.