From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Last Stand — Cast Lesser Balanced Stance when you are disabled. Stances grant vigor when activated and have increased duration. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Rousing Resilience — Gain toughness and health when you break out of a stun.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Eternal Champion — Gain toughness while in berserk mode. Gain stability and might when breaking stuns.
- When traited with Last Stand it gives these boons 5 times, resulting in 5 seconds stability and 15 seconds swiftness uptime.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 22, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|March 16, 2015||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.