From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Warrior (skill list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Stance. Gain stability and swiftness on an interval. Become immune to critical hits.
- Balanced Stance (4s): Periodically gain stability. Immune to critical hits.
- Stability (1s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.2
- Swiftness (3s): +33% Movement Speed
- Boon Application Interval: 1 second
- Breaks Stun
— In-game description
- Last Stand — Stances grant vigor and barrier when activated, and they have increased duration.
- Stalwart Strength — Gain stability when you disable a foe. Deal increased strike damage while you have stability.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- When traited with Last Stand it gives these boons 5 times, resulting in 5 seconds stability and 15 seconds swiftness uptime.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 22, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|March 16, 2015||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.