From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Fire a shot at your target. Gain might if you strike a vulnerable target.
— In-game description
- Pinnacle of Strength — Might applied to you grants more power.
- Might Makes Right — Gain health and endurance whenever you apply might to yourself.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Mending Might — Applying might to an ally heals you.
- Phalanx Strength — When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- Crack Shot — Your longbow, rifle, and harpoon gun skills gain reduced recharge, and their weapon skill 1 attacks are enhanced.
- Attack speed is approximately 0.96 seconds per attack.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 29, 2015||
|March 20, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: