— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020
- Increased power coefficient from 1.666 to 2.0 in PvP and WvW.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 2.5 to 1.666. Reduced might stacks from 5 to 1.
|May 14, 2019
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to activate the Warrior's Sprint trait.
|April 23, 2019
- This skill has been reworked. It is now a long-range melee attack that does not leap forward and only hits 1 target. This skill recharges instantly if it hits and can be affected by quickness and slow.
|November 07, 2017
- Fixed a bug that caused the shock wave from this skill to fail if the initial attack killed the target.
- Fixed a bug that caused the shock wave to deal less damage than listed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the shock wave from this skill to hit fewer than 5 targets.
|May 16, 2017
- Now grants 5 stacks of might for 5 seconds if it hits.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Decapitate has been added to the game.