From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Tactics (trait list)
- Training cost
- 8 Hero points
- Game link
When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- Might (5s): 30 Condition Damage, 30 Power
- Radius: 600
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Crushing Blow — Mace
- Rip — Sword
- Fierce Shot — Rifle
- Keen Strike — Dagger
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Eviscerate — Axe, Burst
- Decapitate — Axe, Primal Burst
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
- Lesser Signet of Might — Signet Mastery
- Reckless Impact — Reckless Dodge
- Magebane Tether — Magebane Tether
Traits that improve this trait
- Pinnacle of Strength — Might applied to you grants more power. Your critical-hit chance is increased.
- Might Makes Right — Gain health and endurance whenever you apply might to yourself.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Mending Might — Applying might to an ally heals you.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Restorative Strength — Using a heal skill grants might.
- Forceful Greatsword — Gain power and a chance to gain might on critical strike. Double these bonuses while wielding a greatsword or spear. Greatsword and spear skills recharge faster.
- Marching Orders — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
- Empower Allies — While you are in combat, grant might to yourself and nearby allies each interval. Soldier's Focus gains increased radius.
- Versatile Power — Gain might on weapon swap. Burst skills gain reduced recharge.
- Unyielding Dragon — Dragon Slash becomes unblockable, ignores blindness, and stuns foes on hit. Gain might whenever you convert flow into charges.
- Applies to 5 other targets.
- Does not give Might to yourself.
- Giving yourself multiple stacks of Might at the same time (such as with "For Great Justice!") will grant an equivalent number of might stacks to nearby allies.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 01, 2019||
|November 07, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 15, 2014||