Signet of Rage
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Signet Mastery - Signets grant a stacking precision buff on use and recharge faster. Cast signet of might whenever you strike a foe below the health threshold.
- Provides the Signet of Rage passive effect.
- The passive effect only works in combat, and grants 2 strikes of adrenaline every 3 seconds.
- The passive effect causes your character to emanate small particle effects, representing the adrenaline gain.
- Underwater this skill takes only a 1/2 second to activate.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.