Signet of Rage
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Signet of Rage
- Signet of Rage: Gain adrenaline.
— In-game description [?]
- Pinnacle of Strength — Might applied to you grants more power.
- Might Makes Right — Gain health and endurance whenever you apply might to yourself.
- Signet Mastery — Signets gain reduced recharge and grant a stacking ferocity boon on use. Cast Lesser Signet of Might when striking a foe below the health threshold.
- Deep Strikes — Gain condition damage when you have fury.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Mending Might — Applying might to an ally heals you.
- Phalanx Strength — When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- Warrior's Sprint — Run faster while wielding melee weapons, and deal increased strike damage while you have swiftness. Movement skills break immobilization when used.
- Provides the Signet of Rage passive effect.
- The passive effect only works in combat, and grants 2 strikes of adrenaline every 3 seconds.
- The passive effect causes your character to emanate small particle effects, representing the adrenaline gain.
- Underwater this skill takes only a 1/2 second to activate.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 09, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.