From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Warrior (skill list)
- Training cost
- 4 Hero points
- Game link
Overhead activation icon
Signet Passive: Reduces incoming damage.
Signet Active: Heal yourself and gain stability.
- Healing: 1,640 (0.35)?
- Dolyak Signet: 180 Toughness
- Breaks Stun
— In-game description
- Signet Mastery — Signets gain reduced recharge and grant a stacking ferocity boon on use. Cast Lesser Signet of Might when striking a foe below the health threshold.
- Stalwart Strength — Gain stability when you disable a foe. Deal increased strike damage while you have stability.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- River's Flow — Incoming healing increased. Healing yourself increases flow rate. Regeneration effects do not trigger flow rate increase
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 28, 2018||
|April 19, 2016||
|March 16, 2015||
|May 20, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.