From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Nullification
Unused Upgrade Slot
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
The Bifrost is a rainbow staff surrounded by an ever glowing rainbow aura, and has crystalline shapes floating around the tip.
- The user's body is surrounded by rainbows.
- Draw effects
- Upon drawing the weapon the user is surrounded by rainbow light that then reduces to the held light aura. Additionally when drawn an echo-like audio is heard.
- The user leaves behind rainbow footprints, as well as small rainbows every few steps.
- Skill effects
- Default projectiles are replaced with a small ball of white light surrounded by a rainbow aura, which also leaves a rainbow trail in its path. This effect changes the following skills:
- Guardian: Bolt of Wrath, Searing Light, and Seeking Judgment.
- Revenant: Essence Sap (downed skill), and Rejuvenating Assault's whirl finishers.
- Druid: Astral Wisp, projectiles that pass through Sublime Conversion, and Throw Dirt (downed skill).
- Daredevil: Projectiles acquired through Steal, and Trail of Knives (downed skill).
- Necromancer: Dhuumfire, Dark Path, Life Blast and Necrotic Grasp.
- Elementalist: Chain Lightning, Fireball, Gust, Shock Wave, Stoning, and Water Blast.
- Mesmer: Winds of Chaos.
Concept art by Kekai Kotaki.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|250 Obsidian Shards|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||250 Globs of Ectoplasm|
|77 Mystic Clovers||
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of The Bifrost||100 Icy Runestones||
|Superior Sigil of Nullification|
|Gift of Energy|
|Gift of Color|
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- In Norse mythology, Bifröst is the rainbow bridge connecting Midgård (World of Men) to Asgård (World of the Gods).
- Zommoros can be seen wielding The Bifrost alongside The Shining Blade while fighting Qadim in the Mythwright Gambit raid wing.
- The Bifrost I: The Experimental Staff
- The Bifrost II: The Perfected Staff
- The Bifrost III: The Legend