During the day.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Leeching
Unused Upgrade Slot
Unused Infusion Slot Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Eternity is a greatsword whose appearance switches between Sunrise and Twilight depending on the time of day. Additionally, the pommel of Eternity consists of a multicolored gem which emanates a bright glow.
- Day/night cycle
- Day: Eternity appears as Sunrise and shares all of its graphics excluding footfalls. In addition, the blade emanates a sky-colored smoke/flame.
- Night: Eternity appears as Twilight and shares all of its graphics excluding footfalls. In addition, the blade emanates a dark themed smoke/flame.
- The user's body is surrounded by blue light/darkness that radiates much like smoke or flames.
- Small blue/dark orbs rise from the user's body.
- Draw/Stow effects
- When drawn, a burst of light/darkness emanates from the user's body.
- The user leaves behind painterly footprints that act as a window into a starry sky. Orange/purple orbs also rise from the footprints depending on the time of day.
- Skill effects
- Ranged skills will throw rotating crossed Sunrise and Twilight instead of the default projectile. This effect changes the following skills:
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery x2||Bloodstone Shard x2||
|Obsidian Shard x500|
|Gift of Exploration x2|
|Gift of Battle x2|
|Gift of Fortune x2||Glob of Ectoplasm x500|
|Mystic Clover x154|
|Gift of Magic x2|
|Gift of Might x2|
|Gift of Sunrise 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Strength|
|Gift of Metal 3|
|Gift of Light 3|
|Gift of Twilight 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Blood|
|Gift of Metal 3|
|Gift of Darkness 3|
|Dusk & Dawn 2|
- When purchased with Laurels, Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three. You would end up purchasing a total of 501 shards.
- This item varies with each legendary.
- These four Gifts (two each for the Gift of Twilight and Sunrise respectively) change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have reached level 400 in the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- There is an additional 96 charge for each Obsidian Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
The following prefixes can be selected:
- Unlocking its skin will also unlock the related skins, Sunrise and Twilight, if they are not unlocked yet (like if purchasing this directly from Trading Post, for example).
- The Risen High Wizard protecting the gates of Arah in the Gates of Arah meta event can be seen wielding Eternity.
- The statue behind the Wall of Champions in the Heart of the Mists is wielding Eternity.
- Zommoros can be seen wielding Eternity alongside Twilight while fighting the Wyverns in the last encounter of the Mythwright Gambit raid wing.