From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Shockwave)Jump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Serrated Stones — Bleeding you inflict has increased duration. Deal increased damage to bleeding foes.
- Strength of Stone — Gain condition damage based on your toughness. Inflict bleeding when you immobilize a foe. Bleeding can only occur on the same target once per interval.
- Geomancer's Training — Strike damage from nearby foes is reduced. Earth weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- This is a piercing attack.
- The projectile(s) from this skill keeps to the ground, meaning that it can be aimed only horizontally; its path vertically is always along the ground. It also means that targets cannot be hit if there is a gap or large elevation in the ground between the target and the caster (eg. harpy jumping puzzle in Uncategorized Fractal).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.