Spear of Justice
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Spear of Justice
- Damage: 160 (0.6)?
- Damage: 3 (0.01)?
- Justice (6s): Periodically applies burning as long as you are within range of the caster.
- Burning (passive effect) (2s): 262 Damage
- Burning (active effect) (2s): 262 Damage
- Revealed (6s): You cannot stealth
- Numbers of Attack to Trigger: 5
- Interval: 1 second
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Virtue#Related traits
- Fiery Wrath — Deal increased damage to burning foes.
- Zealous Scepter — Gain might when your Virtue skill 1 passive effect triggers; gain more might while wielding a scepter.
- Symbolic Power — Symbols deal increased damage and charge your Virtue skill 1 passive effect twice as fast.
- Justice is Blind — Gain a light aura and blind nearby foes when you activate Virtue skill 1.
- Inner Fire — Gain fury when you strike a foe that has burning stacks over the threshold.
- Renewed Justice — Virtue skill 1 is renewed when you kill a foe.
- Wrath of Justice — Striking an enemy with the damaging effect from Virtue skill 1 casts Lesser Signet of Wrath.
- Radiant Fire — Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Amplified Wrath — Burning you inflict deals increased damage. Burning duration applied by the passive effect of Virtue skill 1 is increased.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated.
- Virtue of Retribution — Gain retaliation when you activate a Virtue. Retaliation you grant has increased duration.
- Power of the Virtuous — Deal increased damage for each boon on you. Virtues gain reduced recharge.
- Permeating Wrath — The passive effect of Virtue skill 1 triggers more quickly and now burns in an area.
- Virtuous Action — The guardian's resolve has further increased, allowing Virtues to be manifested as physical aspects. Gain access to Traps.
- Defender's Dogma — Blocking an attack causes justice to reach its maximum charge and reduces the cooldown of Spear of Justice.
- Zealot's Aggression — Deal increased damage to crippled foes. Justice's passive effect cripples enemies.
- Big Game Hunter — Striking an enemy tethered by your Spear of Justice inflicts vulnerability and increases damage dealt. Tether duration is increased.
- The passive applies the Virtue of Justice effect on the player character.
- The spear model is changed when using a Legendary Weapon that modifies projectile attacks.
- The cripple effect occurs during the active effect.
- The damage dealt by this skill uses the weapon strength of the currently equipped weapon.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 16, 2019||
|May 17, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|May 17, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: