From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Air Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Bolt is a golden sword with four dragons twisting up the blade.
- While drawn, the user is surrounded by purple, blue, and white lightning and white lightning periodically strikes the ground around the user.
- Draw/Stow sounds
- A long lightning sound is heard when drawing Bolt. While drawn, the weapon is surrounded by lightning.
- A short lightning sound is heard when stowing Bolt.
- The user leaves behind charred ground footprints with electrical sparks.
- Kill animations
- Bolt's Damage type is lightning. Enemies killed while wielding Bolt will display electrocuted death animations.
- Skill effects
- Default class weapon trails are replaced with lightning trails.
- Lightning sounds are heard while attacking.
- Ranged skills will throw Bolt instead of the default projectile. This effect changes the following skills:
- Guardian: Zealot's Defense.
- Engineer: Grenade Barrage.
- Weaver: Natural Frenzy and Shearing Edge.
- Mesmer: Counter Blade. Clones wielding Bolt in the main hand will inherit all visual and audio effects. Clones wielding Bolt in the off hand will inherit the drawing sounds.
- Ranger: Throw Dirt (downed skill).
- Revenant: Essence Sap (downed skill).
- Thief: Trail of Knives (downed skill) and projectiles acquired through Steal.
- Warrior: Impale and Throw Rock (downed skill).
Concept art by Kekai Kotaki.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|250 Obsidian Shards|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||250 Globs of Ectoplasm|
|77 Mystic Clovers|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Bolt||100 Icy Runestones||
|Superior Sigil of Air|
|Gift of Metal|
|Gift of Lightning||
- The following prefixes can be selected:
- Legendary Weapons: Bolt I: The Experimental Sword — Tyria's finest sword wielders are pure artists, deftly weaving traditional attacks with inspirational lightning maneuvers to create a deadly dance of steel. Consider the art and artisanship of Tyria as you take the first steps in your crafting of the legendary precursor Zap. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Bolt II: The Perfected Sword — Your first attempt at crafting the legendary precursor, Zap, has been modestly successful, but not yet yielded the weapon you ultimately desire. This journey has only just begun. Find a teacher, research your procedures and hone your skills before you try a second time. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Bolt III: Zap — Brilliance strikes like a bolt from the blue, and that electric shock of imagination applies to both wielding and crafting the mightiest of weapons. Gather the energies of Tyria to infuse them into a superior weapon in your journey to craft the legendary precursor Zap. (3)
- Legendary Weapons: Legendary Weapon: Bolt — Craft the legendary weapon Bolt. (0 )