From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge.
Bolt is a legendary sword crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- This item allows selection of stats. See below for a list of available prefixes.
Superior Sigil of Air Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Bolt is a golden sword with four dragons twisting up the blade. While drawn, the weapon is surrounded by lightning.
- The user is surrounded by purple, blue, and white lightning.
- Lightning periodically strikes the ground around the user.
- The user leaves behind lightning footprints.
- Kill animations
- Enemies killed will display electrocuted death animations.
- Skill effects
- Default class weapon trails are replaced with lightning trails.
- Lightning sounds are heard while attacking.
- Ranged skills will throw Bolt instead of the default projectile. This effect changes the following skills:
- Guardian: Zealot's Defense
- Dragonhunter: Spear of Justice
- Holosmith: Refraction Cutter
- Weaver: Natural Frenzy and Shearing Edge
- Mesmer: Clones inherit all visual and audio effects of Bolt when wielding in the main hand
- Ranger: Throw Dirt (downed skill)
- Revenant: Precision Strike and Essence Sap (downed skill)
- Renegade: Citadel Bombardment
- Thief: Trail of Knives (downed skill) and projectiles acquired through Steal
- Warrior: Impale and Throw Rock (downed skill)
- Berserker: Flaming Flurry
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard||
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Bolt 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Air|
|Gift of Metal 3|
|Gift of Lightning 3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
The following prefixes can be selected: